Makes: 6-8 Servings
Prepare Time: 10 -
4 green tea bags
1 (12 ounces) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
2 cups water
1 liter club soda
1. Steep 4 Tea bags in 2 cups boiling water
according to package directions.
2. Discard Tea bags.
3. Stir in can of frozen cranberry juice
4. Cover and chill.
5. To serve, fill a glass of ice one-quarter full
with tea mixture.
6. Top off with chilled Club Soda.
7. You may also add fresh berries as a garnish.
More great Chinese drink recipes are available in ChineseFoodDIY's cookbook
"Real & Healthy